Anyone willing to tell me to get off my @Ss and JUST WORK OU

Options
I am procrastinating on Day 8 of Level 1 of the 30 Day shred.... No motivation today. I need someone to tell me JUST DO IT>... I know i'll do it today regardless, but I could use a little bit of sterness from someone.. Maybe call me fat and lazy??? LOL

Replies

• gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    Just put on your training kit and go stand infront of a mirror. If you don't like what you see, go and turn that DVD on! I loved the 30 day shred and I am thinking of doing it again.

You don't need anyone to be stern with you - you know you want to do it anyway! Think of how happy you will be in 22 days time :o)
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Go do it!!!! If you do it today you are only 2 days away from level 2....that much closer to your goal.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    think about how awesome you will look in 22 days
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    read your inspirations on your home page.

now get going!! :happy:
  • SazzieBunny
    Options
    get up off that backside :P :P
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The part i try to remember about it is that its only like 22 minutes. And you will feel awesome if you do it! You got this! Get your @$$ in there and JUST WORK OUT! :)
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i'm 53 and i'm going downstairs to workout , NOW YOU GET MOVIN TOO ! LOL
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am procrastinating on Day 8 of Level 1 of the 30 Day shred.... No motivation today. I need someone to tell me JUST DO IT>... I know i'll do it today regardless, but I could use a little bit of sterness from someone.. Maybe call me fat and lazy??? LOL

Fine. Get off your fat@ss and get to work! :)
    Whatever gets you moving! :flowerforyou:
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Your goal is to lose 60 lbs. You already lost 7 lbs. You are a long way to your goal so you better start doing something about it.
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I have heard a lot of the 30 day shred and am thinking of looking into it. Is it Jullian Michaels? The only one I saw of hers just said shred on it. Is that the same as 30 day shred?

By the way, get off your butt and just do it!! (how's that?)
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    DO IT!!! You have 3 left of that level at the moment; in 25 mins you can have only 2 left. This time tomorrow you'll have only one left, and then you can start the next level for some variation!

And also, doesn't it show results after 10 days or something? And you WANT those results- that's 2 more times 25mins to a difference- you can do it!
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    buy a nice dress put it on a hanger on the wall and say thats my motivation. Bikini's work too!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Okay...get off your @Ss and JUST WORK OUT! Did that work? You're not going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have!
    Go for it girl! You are so worth it! Don't make me come after you! I can't even type tough! :laugh:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    The fact that you have posted this means you really do want to do it... but you asked for it...

YOU are being a fat lazy slob!!
    YOU cant lose the weight!!
    YOU are destined for a life of underactivity, health problems and laziness!!

OR not. The choice is yours... choose to get up. Choose to work your *kitten* off. Choose to be fitter, healthier... Choose to be A BETTER YOU.

Motivated yet... then stop reading and get the **** to that DVD player!
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have heard a lot of the 30 day shred and am thinking of looking into it. Is it Jullian Michaels? The only one I saw of hers just said shred on it. Is that the same as 30 day shred?

By the way, get off your butt and just do it!! (how's that?)
    Thats the 30DS it just says shred on it
  • catontjoc
    catontjoc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What are you waiting for??? Swimsuit season will be here before you know it!!!! Get busy.....NOW!"......lol hope that helped a little.
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We are on the same day!! Add me and we can motivate each other to stick with it!
  • dutchjacky
    dutchjacky Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Get up and do it I had slept really badly, had totm and had hospital appt yesterday and really did not feel like doing it (had no energy) but still did it as I knew I would end up giving up on it and not finishing it so ...........

GET UP OUTTA THAT CHAIR N GET IT DONE.

XX

Oh and I am also on Day 8 lvl 1
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Get off you @ss and get to shredding. I'll get off of my @ss too. Let's do it
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 1 Day 7...get off of your butt and do it!!!