Another Newbie From North Carolina

Options
Hey everyone. I joined MFP maybe last year - can't rightly remember, but trying it again really seriously this time. I have about 50 pounds I need to lose and sure could use some friendship, support and encouragement. I am 44 years old and the mother of two grown boys and two grand-daughters. So if you want to be friends and need encouragement and support as well, then please feel free to send a Friend Request. We can all do this successfully. This site is the best I've ever known and I fully intend to become more involved this time around. I am going to win this battle and have the victory. Good luck everyone!!! Hope to hear from some of you.

Michelle
SW: 166
GW: 125-130
CW: 166

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Welcome, from a fellow Carolina girl. :)
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I moved here to North Carolina from California. I was wondering if any of ya'll live in Wilmington? If so, maybe we can be diet buddies! Hope ya'll have a great evening - message me or feel free to add me if you'd like some support. Take care!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I moved here to North Carolina from California. I was wondering if any of ya'll live in Wilmington? If so, maybe we can be diet buddies! Hope ya'll have a great evening - message me or feel free to add me if you'd like some support. Take care!

I visit Wilmington a lot, but more or less live in Jacksonville. :)
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I'm a North Carolinian too (as of three years ago). Congrats on your renewed motivation.

Feel free to add me to your friend list if you'd like.
  • rebelchelle
    rebelchelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Looking forward to being friends during this journey we are both on.
  • orionling
    orionling Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I visit Wilmington a lot, but more or less live in Jacksonville. :)

I'm in Jacksonville, too!