Down 40 pounds-60 to go!

Options
I have managed to lose 40 pounds since joining the gym in May 2011. Starting weight was 259 and today I am 219. Was doing great for a while as far as food/exercise but off and on went off the wagon with food-but maintained going to the gym!!?? I'm back to logging in to MFP and tracking every morsel that goes in my mouth lol. I just wanted all of you to know how inspiring your pics are...I have been going through some of them and all of you look awesome and should be so proud/happy!! I'm going to the gym 5-6 days a week...now I have to put it back in high gear and get this scale moving again. No point in working out so hard and eatting back everything and some. I could use some friends on here-so add me if you could too! (Trying to figure this site out a bit more-just used it to track calories in the past)

Replies

• jj39
    jj39 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • Brooks088
    Options
    Thanks JJ.....I find getting to the gym everyday is easier sometimes than avoiding "snacking"....but I will get there!
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good job! That's a big achievement already!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!