Extreme shed and shred. Join me!

Options
I just ordered JM's extreme shed and shred in the mail and plan on starting it for the month if February. Anyone else interested in joining me?

Replies

• LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering if this is something beginners should try...or if i should wait til i've lost more weight and gained more muscle?
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I cant give you any advise. Im still waiting for it to come in the mail. I have heard alot of people recommend JM's 30 day shred for beginners. I just finished ripped in 30 and I would say a beginner could do that.
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    I did it for the first time this evening. I did both parts for a total of 123 minutes and burned 600 calories. I really liked it and that's the best burn i have ever gotten at home. Going to try and do it 2-3 times a week. That being said if you are really overweight I would attempt her 30 day shred first.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD right after Christmas, but I plan on re-doing 30DS first. :smile: Excited to try it!
  • Missrachelf
    Options
    I'll join you. I have it. It is a mix of cardio, kickboxing, yoga and is different from all of her other videos. I have done it for a week, I honestly think I get a better workout with Shred-with Weights and the kettle bell, but i need a change so I will join you :-). I also do Zumba 2-3 times a week.

3160457.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    I am also going to do Zumba wii also. I liked her shredding it with weights too I looked into other kettlebell programs and discovered her form with the kettlebell isn't the greatest. Thanks for keeping me company!
  • KimmyEB
    Options
    I'll join you. I have it. It is a mix of cardio, kickboxing, yoga and is different from all of her other videos. I have done it for a week, I honestly think I get a better workout with Shred-with Weights and the kettle bell, but i need a change so I will join you :-). I also do Zumba 2-3 times a week.

3160457.png

Uh oh...I'm a little confused. Do you need a kettlebell/weights for this? I only have 5lb hand weights, no kettlebell...
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    No you just need handweights for the extreme shed and shred. Are you joining us?
  • KimmyEB
    Options
    No you just need handweights for the extreme shed and shred. Are you joining us?

No...I would, but I want to re-do 30 Day Shred first, since I haven't done that sort of exercise in a few months...wanna build strength up first. :smile:
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today (I'm hoping for it to arrive Friday!). I'll join!
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    I did the full hour yesterday for my second time this week and it was a great workout!
  • nmhistoriana
    Options
    I will be finishing Ripped in 30 on Tuesday so a February start for Extreme Shred and Shed sounds good to me. I really like the brevity of Ripped in 30 because I'm really pressed for time but I'll give it a go.
  • darling2321
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday. I did just level 1 yesterday and am getting ready to do both levels now. Also love her 30 day shred and ripped in 30! She's amazing!
  • lindseykp
    lindseykp Posts: 76
    Options
    I am on week 4 of Ripped in 30. I haven't done the 30 day Shred. What do you all recommend doing next Extreme shed and shred or 30 day shred? Thanks!

7759450.png