Just dance

Options
:smile: For all you dancers if there is any......its a good way to get rid of stomach and back fat.!!! do you dance? does it help?

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Well, since there's no way to spot reduce fat, i'm guessing it wont help specifically. But, like my DDR, its good cardio, and will help lose fat overall which is the best you can hope for! :D
  • mgero212
    Options
    I love Just Dance 3 and its helping me lose the weight all over my body !
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Hip Hop Abs and Rockin Body, there are special routines just for abs and butt.
  • kreed004
    kreed004 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love dancing i just turn on the music and go aleast twice a week
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance. It helps me. Anyway, I don't have to go to the gym and show just how badly I keep step. So, my goal is to beat my kids high scores and lose weight. God Bless!
  • tiffany55398
    Options
    I am currently doing zumba at the moment and loving it. I love to dance as it is, so this just makes for a much funner workout
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Me and my daughter do Just dance 3 together to get some cardio in. It kicks my butt big time!! We do the Sweat portion and I can get thru 30 minutes right now, hoping to increase that as I continue to lose weight!! I started at 307 so I am happy with my progress so far!!
  • christinezappella
    christinezappella Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love all the just dance for wii and Zumba is also a crazy burn. I am so sore in my back muscles after zumba.
  • beyersar40
    beyersar40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Zumba does a good job of helping you do crunches standing up and incorporates a lot of moves that targets those areas but I do Just Dance for the cardio and certain songs have more emphasis on your arms etc!
  • ladyplaz
    Options
    Its just so much fun to play with my kids. I am proud of your loss. Enjoy the time with your munchkins.
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    :smile: Keep it up, if it works. if it dont find your neck of the woods and pitch a tent! k?
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options
    whats your motivation? for me it is dance and my body!!!!!
  • ladyplaz
    Options
    My motivations. My husband, 4 beautiful kids and my health. I have recently been given another chance and I do not want to screw it up. So, I am excersing more, eating less, and trying harder this time to lose the weight.:flowerforyou: