how many blew it yesturday?

nicole0177
nicole0177 Posts: 377
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
after easter and how much i ate yesturday i think that i put all my weight back on i had way to many mshed potatoes.:blushing: im gonna have to work extra hard this week.

Replies

• nicole0177
    after easter and how much i ate yesturday i think that i put all my weight back on i had way to many mshed potatoes.:blushing: im gonna have to work extra hard this week.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Me too, had a few cookies oh well. Worked out hard today!
  • I did the same thing and I am still eating candy today, oh well there's always a tomarrow!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    yesterday was my skip day, probably ate 3 to 500 over my calories, not a huge deal, I work that off in one or two days. The chocolate cadbury eggs were totally worth it. As was the cheese ravioli. Thank god my mom lives an hour a way, if ate like that even once a week I would have problems.
  • R0iB0i26
    R0iB0i26 Posts: 29 Member
    Same here. :laugh:
    I ate so much yesterday, I still hurt when i went to bed :sick:

Today's like an, eat leftover's but be strict. Don't end up like last night. lol :laugh:

BUT, seriously, I think everyone gained a few pounds, now knowing we have to work extra hard to get it off. lol
    But hay, you can't run away from ur favorite food.

Hope you had FUN yesterday. :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    It spelled disaster for me, and I lost barely 1lb (I weighed in today) - even after getting on the treadmill both Sat and Sun night AFTER the parties!!!

UGH... :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am really starting to feel OCD about my weight-loss. I didn't even allow myself to cheat yesterday. I didn't have one piece of Easter candy. I even made it to the gym right after church and before it closed at 1:00. I made a healthy meal from cooking light (my husband likes to eat healthy too and doesn't eat beef or pork so it works..it was delicious though!). I sometimes WISH I could chill out a bit. Am I just too nuts about this?? I don't feel like I am suffering though. It wasn't like I felt left out or like I was really missing something. I just went about my day. It probably helped that it was just a quiet Easter with just my husband and son. I don't know. I probably need to relax sometimes!!!
  • nicole0177
    I am really starting to feel OCD about my weight-loss. I didn't even allow myself to cheat yesterday. I didn't have one piece of Easter candy. I even made it to the gym right after church and before it closed at 1:00. I made a healthy meal from cooking light (my husband likes to eat healthy too and doesn't eat beef or pork so it works..it was delicious though!). I sometimes WISH I could chill out a bit. Am I just too nuts about this?? I don't feel like I am suffering though. It wasn't like I felt left out or like I was really missing something. I just went about my day. It probably helped that it was just a quiet Easter with just my husband and son. I don't know. I probably need to relax sometimes!!!
    Good for you that awesome wish i did that good.
  • I had candy and ham and brownies and cake and yeast rolls and beer! It was wonderful and I have an EXTRA 2 pounds to lose this week!

Allison
  • mindy77
    mindy77 Posts: 9
    I knew I would blow it yesterday so I used it as a skip day. I went a little over my goal today but I think I'm still on the right track. :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Yesterday? Try Easter Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday!:laugh: :tongue: :wink: :sick:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Surprisingly...I SOO thought i was going to go WAY over my calories...but, I was only over by about 200. Not excessively horrible....good thing there aren't any more celebrations for awhile, at least for me. I'll just step it up and be better from her on out...until the next holiday:)
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Tamin - that's why you are SO SUCCESSFUL! Don't chill out - keep up the amazing progress!
    :smile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    It was a bad week last week overall for me. Kids were out on spring break so my gym routine was basically halted and yesterday...OMG, the Easter candy literally made me ILL!
This discussion has been closed.