New to Site...Looking for Friends!

Options
Hi,

I am Cynthia. I joined about 2 weeks ago and would like to have some support. I am a working mom, wife and entrepreneur, so my life is hectic. Anyone who can relate and help me stay motivated when it all gets to be a bit much (and vice versa!) would be great as a MFP friend! Thanks :)

Replies

• mikkai99
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me as our lives are very similar
  • KimBee45
    Options
    Welcome Cynthia, and good luck. Fairly new myself, but the more 'friends' the merrier, so add me if you like.
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia, less than a month her myself. Feel free to friend request me if you like and keep up the great work!
  • Zetta73
    Options
    Hello Cynthia,admanMike, Courtney24107, KimBee45, Mikkai99! I am new to this site as well. The first two days I just completed my day with what I would eat and do as normal to see how off I was from where I wanedt to go. After picking myself off the ground from laughing, LoL, it was time to get real. I know this is going to be a great adventure, but to add others would make this a better adventure. I hope we can all cheer each other on and help with accountability.
  • btlewis
    btlewis Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll love it here and feel free to add me!
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    welcome. I can totally relate as a mother, student and full time worker I need all the encouragement I can get to keep up with my weight loss routine. I would be happy to be a friend.
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Welcome! I would be happy to be a part of your journey. I understand some of the challenges you are facing (being a working mother, and all). Best wishes!
  • pinkstarr
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for a supportive group as well! Good luck!
  • jdeggers
    Options
    I just started and really need some friends.:smile:
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. Anyone can add me!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This site is so awesome. It has a lot of information, friendship ans support!! Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • jheath123
    jheath123 Posts: 101
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well folks. I like to hear good news and give and take good advice. Thank you.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • JoseyLucero
    Options
    Hi, I need friends with similar interest! Josey
  • natesmami1806
    Options
    Hi! I just joined as well..please feel free to add me
  • FoodFamilyFitness
    FoodFamilyFitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am Cynthia. I joined about 2 weeks ago and would like to have some support. I am a working mom, wife and entrepreneur, so my life is hectic. Anyone who can relate and help me stay motivated when it all gets to be a bit much (and vice versa!) would be great as a MFP friend! Thanks :)
    Welcome!
  • maryatpt
    Options
    Welcome Cynthia. I'm new too, been logged in for 20 days. Feel free to add me for support. I need it too. mary:happy
  • sld_12
    sld_12 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Been here for about 2 weeks now and looking for some friendly motivators:)
  • michekeen
    Options
    Hi Cynthia ... welcome! Definitely add me in, I hear ya on the busy life of being an entrepreneur. ; )