You are beautiful! *New member*

Options
I am 22 years. I am 5' 7" and 210lbs. My goal is to lose 60lbs. I have always been on the big side but I really want to change that. I feel like I am always trying to lose weight but nothing seems to work or I give up on it quick. I am motivated through this website to actually stay on top of my weight loss. It will be a bumpy ride, but I believe that reading everyone's posst will get me to my goal faster. I do know that I am a beautiful woman, but I want to be a more thinner, beautiful me!

Replies

• jessicaburton1981
    Options
    Welcome I feel the same way about myself I know Im beautiful but I want to be thinner myself.
  • dimplez711
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 27, 5'2" and 229 lbs (as of today lol). I'm looking to get down to 160 lbs and I've always been heavy. I've been on MFP for about a year, but back consistently for the past week and looking to make it a regular part of my weight loss journey. It really helps to be able to monitor food and exercise, and have a community of immensely helpful and encouraging people.

Feel free to friend me, but no pressure. Also, we have a group called the 5x5x5 Challenge if you're looking to meet more people and add a little challenge to your routine. :)
  • afen106
    Options
    Welcome! Im new to this site too but I believe we will be thinner by believing we will succeed.
  • jackiegirlie25
    Options
    hello all how are you ? dont relaly know what iam doin still trying to figure this site all out but i like it so far. i like how it all about accountablity. iam chunky not obese but could eaisly get that way if i keep up my crappy sedentary lifestyle. iam 30 just turned it. i have a few major health issues that i want to conquer and beat on my own iam tired of relying on medication. to do the trick. i have chronic fatigue syndomre, ibs, and pcos. !!! ( pcos is so annoying i call it the devil because it gives u hair growth. acne, and girls that have this usally have a harder time losing the lb. oh joy just what ineed have had this since i was 20 years first got diagnosed by an endo in 2002, iam determined to better msyelf and my health. i have dabbled in raw foods, tried to get into bodybuilding, zumba, but for some reason i just cant stick with one thing. i give up on myself and whatever iam trying to do. i hate how i do that. i have a different feleing about this site tho. i have also tried bodybuilider. com in the past. that site was just too overwhelming for me nad i felt really heavy and ugly. iam my own worst critic even at 30 i know looks are not everything and that its whats in the heart that matters. i guess i just want to get healthy and lose 30 l bs bu ti know i gotta start small with baby steps and small goals take it one day at a time figure i say hi and put myself ou there. hope ur all having a great night sorry this is so long i love to blab goodluck everyone we can do this hell yaaaaaaaaa xoxoxo :) all my best xo - jackie xo -