27 and need to lose around 30 kgs :)

Options
...and that's just the start! Eventually I want to be kick-*kitten* fit! I have 2 kids - one is a 9month old, so it can be challenging getting a workout in there, but I'm managing so far (though it has only been a week lol). I'm having a great time eating better and working out, and I'm SO EXCITED about the future. Anyone who has a similar goal or just anyone really, feel free to add me, I need friends on here! :)

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Nice I like that picture. You look very very focused on getting healthy....:drinker: Add me if you like. Welcome to MFP!
  • machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Go into this arena with the right preparations!

Check out Fat to Fit Radio and do the military body fat calc and the BMR tool.
    Youll learn what to set MFP settings too.
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am 26, although I have no kids, I have about 25kgs to lose. feel free to add me.
  • which12chews
    Options
    Thought Id pop in here and say Hi, Im 26, no kids and im from New Zealand, Am new to MFP and am just getting used to it. My goal is to only lose about 10-15kgs but I really just want to get fit and healthy and learn how to make good food choices and get into teh habit of exersising most days.