looking for friends!!

Options
hi everyone looking for friends to give added support and motivation please add me wether your just beginning your weight lose challenge or if your well on your way or already there...x

Replies

• MissNikki517
    Options
    Hi Laura,

My name is Nicole and I am definitely looking to make some friends on here. Hope to hear from you.
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    You guys can add me if you would like :)
  • Abbatebrown
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gena! Just stumbled upon MFP Facebook page and to the app for my iPad. I love the site, very cool! I just began working out at the gym last week, changing the way I eat has been tough because I have an almost two year old son but were finding good ways to be better! I'm not in the I think I'm fat mindse because I weigh just 124 pounds but for my tiny body (short) at 5'2", and my wedding coming in June, I really wan to lose up to 20 pounds and get as toned as possible! I can't even remember being under 110 so I'm going for the 110 to begin to make sure I don't look sickly skinny as I want to be healthy thin, not way too skinny and under nourished. I eat mainly carbs, fiber and protein although I'm not one to give up good fats and I never count calories. I'm hoping for some support and to show my support to others, I can't wait to begin tracking,
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies!! Add me if you'd like!! This site is awesome! Lots of support and information!
  • missmarie885
    Options
    Hi I'm Marie looking for some friends on my journey!
  • Erinmd11
    Options
    Hi, I'm Erin. I'd also like to make some friends on here. I've been using MFP to track my food and exercise for the past 2 weeks, but haven't used any of the community supports. I was thinking that i would be able to do this on my own, and maybe even felt a little uncomfortble getting support from other people, but i'm serious about losing weight so i guess i should take advantage of all the support i can.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura, I'm new to the site too and also new on my path of weight loss. I'm always happy to share in successes and offer support when bumps in the road happen.
  • jasonsurmillon
    jasonsurmillon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • HollaDolla420
    Options
    Hey Laura

My mom showed me this website and found it really useful. Trying to lose around 30 pounds. Gona try to get my girlfriend on here to. Hope all is going well.

Names Sean btw = )
  • Kdrules
    Kdrules Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am always looking for new friends. I would love to support you in your journey.
  • DennyinCA
    DennyinCA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have just started on this weight loss journey. Working out at the gym and using this site to keep track of my food intake. This site is the best. It was fun adding all my foods. Also looking for a buddy to keep me on track. Working out with a trainer and she is kicking my butt.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! I'm Kim. I started my journey January 1st of this year! I lost 2 lbs the first 2weeks, then gained it back on a cruise I went on last week. So back to square 1, but not giving up!

Gena, 110lbs sounds reasonable. I'm 5'3" and when I was 106lbs, I didn't look skinny at all due to my heavyset legs. I weight 130lbs now and hate looking at my photos from this past Christmas. It's really when I see myself in pictures, I realize how much weight I've gained. So I hope to reach my goal soon.

Kim