Pictures worth a thousand words!! ;)

Options
12346»

Replies

• farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats on changing your life.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Tam- Thank you so much for sharing, I know that I havn't been on here as long as some, but when i bump around MFP I see things that you have written or replyed to and what not and I am just totally amazed everytime I come across your ticker! I WANT TO DO THAT! Thank you for kicking me in the butt, even if you didn't know you did!:bigsmile:
    P.S
    any help you could pass this way on tips to live by would be great thankS!!!!!
    You're welcome!! :happy:

And you WILL do it and I am happy to be kicking your butt!! (without knowing!! :bigsmile: )

Tips to live by! Hmm....well, drink water (lots of it), try to learn to look at food as fuel. Pay attention to how your body responds to the foods you put into it. By doing that, you really start to look at it differently. Exercise! I used to hate it but by slowly easing into it and again paying attention to how my body responded, I learned to love it because I just feel SO good. My resting HR is low and it takes a lot to get me out of breath. SOO different than it used to be.

And finally, my motto has become "Treat your body right and it will reward you!" Simple but it keeps me on the ball even on the days I don't feel so great!! :wink:

Good luck!!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats on changing your life.
    Thank you!!!!! :smile:
  • cuddlyaries87
    Options
    wow!:flowerforyou:
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    bump
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    beautiful lady!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!