CRY!

Options
I'm stuck....stuck stuck stuck....and...to make matters worse then only inches I've lost are 1/2 inch on each thigh (yay!) and a FULL INCH off of my chest?! ugh no...no no no....I want to keep those!!! Waist is still the same and so are my arms....both are my least favorite areas and apparently they feel like sticking around.

Replies

• soon2bemrsott
    Options
    I feel your pain!! 17 lbs down and nothing but 3" gone in my chest...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    remember that back fat is included in bra size!!! SO the back fat is going bye-bye!!

My cup size remained the same the first 31 pounds.............we shall see with the last 10:ohwell:

:flowerforyou:
  • soon2bemrsott
    Options
    back fat, huh. I like it!! Buh-bye Back Fat!!!!
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    good to know about the back fat..would love to lose some of that...and the love handles...and the butt fat...oh yeah some of those thighs could go too. The roll over my jeans goes without saying:grumble:
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    hmm....never thought of back fat before....now I don't feel so bad lol
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Boobs are mostly fat... so when you lose fat you'll lose some boob :laugh: Keep in mind as your body gets smaller, if your chest were to stay the same size, you'd likely be REALLY poorly protortioned... i went from a 38D to a 34B and at first I was really bummer about getting smaller... then I think about how AWFUL I would look if I still had a 38D chest with the changes in the rest of my body. you know? So don't be sad :flowerforyou:
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I agree with kerrilucko...

And any weight loss is a GOOD loss, if your goal is trying to get fit and healthy.

:happy:
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Just to let you all know, your bust size is whatever god or your surgeon intended you to have, I know a few people that are quite small and have big breast and a couple that are quite rotund with small breasts.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Just to let you all know, your bust size is whatever god or your surgeon intended you to have, I know a few people that are quite small and have big breast and a couple that are quite rotund with small breasts.

god or your surgeon...god love ya, that was really funny!! :laugh: :laugh: I m a small girl 5'3 112 pounds and a 34DD, I don't think I look odd.. :huh: :laugh: :happy:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Since we are on the subject of cup sizes. In my weigh loss adventure I have noticed that they were the first to go I wish my thighs and tummy would follow suit.
  • mjebe
    mjebe Posts: 2
    Options
    im with ya i wish teh places i want to lose the most would go first mother nature just has it out for me i guess
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Yay big boobs!

It's so sad to see them go.....

Give it some time, Megan....you'll get there! Cardio is the best thing for you to get rid of fat...even if the boob fat gets melted first, it's still way better to be healthy.

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'll just throw my 2 cents in here on the other side of the losing the bust...

When I lost my first 25-30 pounds, I went from a 36DDD (which can also be considered to be a 36F) to a 32G. That STINKS! Partially because then you have to get your bras online and you have a lot of hit and miss--pretty much every bra I ordered I had to send back for a different size. AND these bras cost much more than $50 each!!!! Also, sports bras are not trivial to find after you've gone up to such a cup size!!!

...anyway, I believe that my bust has been my last stubborn holdout to losing fat. I think that I'm getting closer to a 32DDD/30DDD. Granted, these aren't easy to find, either, but it DOES give me hope that one day I may be closer to a DD (although I'd really kill for a C!!! :blushing: ).

...and I have lost a bunch off my backside and hips--I HATE looking top-heavy!!! Watch out for high wind days, you know? :bigsmile:
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    ok...so it was an almost cup size lose lol. Instead of my 36DDD....I'm now better fitting in my 36DD.

Anywho....I'm not here to really talk about the girls but I'm super happy to announce that I've officially lost an inch off of each of my arms! WOO!! My arms and my waist are my two most hated areas at the moment so the inch lost on my arms is a bit of a big deal to me. :bigsmile: