Getting back on track?

Options
Well this week has been really busy for me ive been out of town eating out everyday and easter yesturday killed me and tom is my birthday so ive been celebrating it everyday at dif places eating cake, cupcakes cookies and all that very very nonhealthy stuff. and i feel like i gained all my weight back.

i need to get back on track any suggestions?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    Well this week has been really busy for me ive been out of town eating out everyday and easter yesturday killed me and tom is my birthday so ive been celebrating it everyday at dif places eating cake, cupcakes cookies and all that very very nonhealthy stuff. and i feel like i gained all my weight back.

i need to get back on track any suggestions?
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Feel free to celebrate with those extra treats, but try not to eat so many. If you're having two different kinds of cake, for example, eat half a piece of each instead of a whole piece of both. Take things slow and enjoy the day!
  • trishara
    trishara Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan on just going with what I was doing right since Jan. and staying away from the goodies that have been around me. Luckily nothing other than ice cream is at my house.
  • trishara
    trishara Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan on just going with what I was doing right since Jan. and staying away from the goodies that have been around me. Luckily nothing other than ice cream is at my house.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I REALLY need to get back on track myself!!!!!!!!!! The last two weeks have been really bad if I look at it in a negative way...my daughter was visiting and I ate out a lot or just goodies at home etc etc...the good thing is that I did conitnue with my workouts and I did not gain any but I did not lose any pounds at all....another problem is that I am so close to my goal (only 4 pounds) that I know that is going to be much harder to achieve...so I guess no suggestions from me but sympathy and hang in there because I sure am!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey, I feel just like you, the last two weeks have been horrible! I still went to the gym, but only twice and i ate everything in sight it seems like. I really hope this doesnt put me way behind on my goals. But today has been wonderful, i think you just have to get back into the right mind set. I mean i just try to remember that on the days that i do great with food and exersize i feel fantastic (inside and out). Anyway, we really can do it, its all in your mind!!!