Anyone else have this problem??

Options
When I go for my 30 minute walk I invaribly have to pee and I mean a flood!!! Anyone else have this problem and what do you do about it?

P.S. I have tried to limit my amount of water prior to walking.

Replies

• shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When I go for my 30 minute walk I invaribly have to pee and I mean a flood!!! Anyone else have this problem and what do you do about it?

P.S. I have tried to limit my amount of water prior to walking.
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    I personally don't have this problem, but I know some who do. learn to do pelvic excercises.This will strengthen this area so you can grasp some control on the issue. you can get them off the web I'm sure or ask any doctor, physio therapist etc. Hope this helps. pls don't give up the walking and walk in places where you have close access to a washroom. No big dealio. You may also want to address the issue to your doc anyway.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Might want to check with your doctor. I usually have to go after an hour, but that's because I drink a lot of water.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I understand. I'm a pee-aholic. The minute I know that there is no toilet available, I want to pee. It's psychological for me. I have issues lol.
    I tried to avoid water a least an hour before I go out and most times I'm okay. But there have been times I had to turn back. :angry:
    I have been working on my kegel exercises and hopefully it will improve because it's gotten really bad since the birth my second child.
    If it's too much of an issue, talk to your doctor. He or she may be able to help!

Good luck!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    you probably have an enarged bladder or a slightly out of position bladder, that is being pressured when you walk (which isn't necessarily cause for alarm, many people have it). mary is right, just to be sure, I would let your doctor know so they can test and make sure it's not being strangled by intestines or some sort of infection or something like that.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    no sorry i only pee when i sneeze :laugh:
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I am pretty sure it is a psychological thing since I too get just far enough away to NEED to go. :bigsmile: I just wondered if anyone else had this situation.