Hello!

Options
I had the courage and finally decided to join myfinesspal! I'm looking forward to the days of a slimmer me...about 15-20 slimmer :)

Replies

• mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome. myfitnesspal really keeps me on track. I get off track when i dont enter my food or exercise so remember to always record your info.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp Its A great Site
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    Welcome...you def made the right choice by joining mfp, i have only been a member for a little over a week and have had so much encouragement come from the people on the site. Good luck on your journey I know you'll do great!:drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • vwise
    vwise Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am a personal Trainer from Lifetime Fitness. I have a things coming up so I have to keep track of how many carbs/ protein and fats I am intaking. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks and goodluck with your weight goals.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: