Anyone tried celestial sleepy time tea?

Options
13»

Replies

• missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have some in my cupboard...very tasty! That or plain chamomile always help me sleep. :)
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    you don't sound like an infomercial! That is a lot of great info!

Where did you get that? Were you able to get it at stores like walmart, target, walgreens, etc?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    you don't sound like an infomercial! That is a lot of great info!

Where did you get that? Were you able to get it at stores like walmart, target, walgreens, etc?
    Glad it helped! It's pretty easy to find, most any stores should carry that brand.:flowerforyou:

ETA: I noticed they also sell it online as well. There are several varieties, I'd say Sundown Naturals 'Super Snooze' might be just what you need to change up your sleep back to a full nights sleep.:happy:
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking sleepytime right now. Love it. I also take some melatonin as well. I've always had sleeping problems and, while the tea doesn't necessarily put me to sleep, the melatonin knocks me out about 45 mins after I take it.
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Winds me down but doesn't make me sleep necessarily.

A bath with some lavender & a lavender pillow spray helps but if I need knocking out the only thing for it is something like Night Nurse. Which isn't good in the long term!
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    When I was younger, I used to drink it all the time. But for some reason, now it has the opposite effect on me.
  • starross87
    Options
    i agree,,,it doesn't so much help me sleep as it does just relaxes me and helps me wind down after a stressful day at work or running errands
  • erincardwell
    Options
    I swear by sleepytime tea. My sleep pattern gets really wonky when I'm stressed so I usually drink sleepy time tea for a few nights in a row to make sure I get the sleep I need and maintain my sleep cycle.
    Some important notes: it should be drunk 45-30 minutes before bed and you have to get 8 hours of sleep or you'll be drowsy when you wake up since it takes up to 8 hours to leave your body.

While I love it, its not good for insomniacs. However, if you just need it to help with restless sleep I would definitely recommend it