favourite low cal treat

Options
I was just wondering what peoples favourite low calories treat was, I have a really sweet tooth which is partly why I am here!

I am just into week two and trying to avoid all treats for the time being

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
  • ilovelucy06
    ilovelucy06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Truffle bars(100 cal)! Also I love sugar free jell-o pudding dark chocolate and mix it with sugar free cool whip to make a mousse!(75 cal!)
  • marie_1565
    marie_1565 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Boots Maple Popcorn? It's something like 98 calories for a bag and they are sweet like a kettle corn or caramel corn. It's pretty much my new favorite thing. Other than that I am a fan of dry cereal like cheerios, light cheeses, little bags of dried fruit, and Danone shapers yogurt or pudding. If you need some chocolate the options cocoa mixes are low cal and really nice.
  • marie_1565
    marie_1565 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    http://happyherbivore.com/recipe/single-serving-vegan-brownie/

I'm not a vegan but these brownie/cupcakes are sooooo good. I eat them fresh from the oven. They are 124 cal but the recipe can be split into 2 smaller cupcake/brownies making them each 62 cal. The list of ingredients sounds weird but I promise you can find everything in the baking aisle of Sainsburys. And since the recipe is so small the ingredients last for ages and none of them are perishable.
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth too and I love ghirardelli dark chocolate squares. I only eat one with some green tea and it hits the spot!
  • ava33
    ava33 Posts: 26
    Options
    Mmmh, Aero Milk Choc Bubbly Dessert (97 cals), a Curly Wurly (115 cals... I have LOADS of those as they take a while to eat)... M&S do a nice range of snacks called "Guilt-free snacking"...
    My latest is a portion of Krave (http://www.contagiousmagazine.com/magazine/upload/krave_02.jpg), 135 cals for 30g which is a decent snack-snize.
  • Supajoi
    Supajoi Posts: 22
    Options
    I also have a major sweet tooth. My favourites are the Kellogg's Special K Mini Breaks and also their choc chip bars. Both are under 90kcal each. Also the Boots Shapers sweets. All of them are under 10kcals and are delicious! :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    The "Gerblé" brand have very good products ^^
    I've been able to create a 50 cal cake based on yoghurt. They are very tasty, and removed the envy to eat something else :p