3rd day on MFP and Loving it!!!

Options
Hi Guys,

I logged onto MFP last year but spent about 10 mins looking at it and got a bit confused and never came back.

Then on Monday I decided to give this ago again (I also got a new android phone and the app is REALLY easy to use whilst on the go).

I like number crunching and at the moment loving weighing out my foods and counting my calories (at the moment, I'm scared the novelty may go soon, but hoping it won't).

I also work fulll time + I'm doing a distance learning degree + try and work out everyday, so this is quick easy and takes a lot less time than a weight loss club meeting would.

I also love your enthusiams in the Message Boards

I've got quiet a lot to lose (about 88lbs more to go) so I'm going to be on here probably for a while. Looking to make some friends for encouragement whilst I'm on here too!

Love love loving it.......

Replies

• mandyb72
    mandyb72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just signed up today and liking the look of it so far, heres hoping it stays easy and enjoyable, i am quite weak willed and give up easy but a few friends joining too so should help, hiya and good luck
  • amygeorgina
    Options
    I'm loving it too, I never knew all of these boards etc existed really so it's a good little boost and motivation when you need it. I've got lots to lose (like 8 stone+) so I'll also be here for a while. Need to make a concerted effort to crack this and get a few stone off by my June wedding (plus my sister has already lost nearly a stone in a month, the cow, so I cannot have her being thinner than me on my wedding day!!)
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yup, I love it too! I am totally addicted to the site. I haven't missed a day of logging in five months.
    Good luck to you guys and I hope the MFP honeymoon continues for you too :)
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I thought the same thing can I continue to do this as I start things with all this gunho attitude then lose interest. But MFP is great and I have logged on every day since the begining of the year. The smartphone apps really make it easy to update your calories in & calories burnt. Good luck!
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi1 :D.. this is my 3rd week on MFP an i love it!.. i have only missed about 2days as i have had extremely busy days but otherwise i am constantly on here checking things out! People are so friendly and if you need a chat to someone about anything they are usually there for ya :)

I have about 50lbs EVENTUALLY to lose but in 2weeks i had already lost 7lbs (weigh - in on friday). Good luck with things! Feel free to add :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've been on MFP since Memorial Day last year and still love it. What a terrific tool! I am forever recommending it to Everyone.
    I hope your enthusiasm will also continue and you'll be here through your goal and into maintenance. :flowerforyou:
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i agree with you all. this site is just fab! much easier to control weight etc when you have numbers and data to link it to. and in 4weeks i've lost 12lb so happy with tht lol!x:happy:
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hello to one and all!! It's my first day here, I'm loving it. Kinda like Facebook, but for weight loss and fitness
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lmcrt
    lmcrt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've just stated yesterday and so far so good. I need to lose 30lbs by May so alot of hard work is in order. I'm trying my hardest to keep on track, stick to all natural foods, and start running again. I have a 1 and 2 year old so life is totallu hectic with no time or energy to do much but I have to get past that to get the body I want for our upcoming disney cruise in may. Dieting has always been hard for me since I hate healthy food, I'm a food addict and eat fast food all day everyday. I'm getting through my cravingd this week so wish me luck. I'm 163lbs and need to get to 130lbs fast.