thinking of doing tje P90X XTREME workout, is that a good id

Options
im already doing the gillian 30 day shred but i want to add the p90x workout too? any sucess stories with it?

Replies

• rachliz247
    rachliz247 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    p90x by itself is amazing! follow the diet plan the blocks... not the acutal like food prep stuff and you will loose weight! I lost 65lbs the first time I did p90x... I never ever thought I would fit into a size 6 jean... and if you're already pretty lean it will just help you get everything you're looking for out of it!
  • dkljj
    dkljj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It is incredibly strenuous, much more than Jillian's shred. I have done both. If you are young and in good shape, go for it! I could not do it, but I was in my 50's when I tried it with my trainer. It was too much for me and I was in great shape then (for my age). It really makes a difference.
  • mik87
    mik87 Posts: 1
    Options
    I loved the P90X workouts. You start to loose weight with out even noticing it at first. I felt great and had more energy. I feel it also helped me in being more concientious of my body in day to day things. The diet is a good plan to follow like rachilz247 said follos the blocks and the philosophy on how to pick your foods for the day/week.

An what do you think of the jillian 30 day shred?
  • rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Options
    Love P90X!...its a tough workout, but lots of ways to modify the moves if you arent able to do them as 'designed'. Great fundamentals for physical training.