What are you buying on pay day?

Options

Replies

• LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    A salon appointment! Hair, face, and nails!...plus, and Avenged Sevenfold DVD. :blushing:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    A 12X12 wacom tablet!
  • lilyjay_
    Options
    Wii Zumba Fitness 2 :)
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, I get my yearly bonus at the end of this month and with that I will buy my daughter a t-ball bat and cleats as well as pants for games. Then I will buy my son a new pair of cleats and he has to have a new baseball bat (again...they change it every stinking season!!!) as well as pants and he needs a new pair of sliding shorts. Oh yeah, daughter needs a helmet, too.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I need new tires and to pay my bills. Guess that's what my pay check will be spent on.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Food!
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    I'm so lucky, I get to pay my rent, electric, and water.

Maybe if there's a little bit leftover I'll splurge on myself and get some petrol. I'll see how selfish I'm feeling afterwards...lol
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just used some of next months money on compression socks before I get paid next week!! Otherwise it will have to be a proper food shop!!!!!!! :ohwell:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    ah...dual income household, both paid every other Friday, but alternating Fridays. Every Friday is payday. Is it Friday yet? I like Friday.
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    an iphone 4s :)
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    a chinese take-away!!!! hahahahah xx
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Groceries!

Oh, and a proper birthday gift for my Sweetie! (her birthday was today and all I could afford was some pretty flowers for her)
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I just want to pay my bills for now!

This ^
    It's been a very long month, with the bank phoning up asking for money on one hand and bouncing my direct debits on the other.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Retirement and college education for two kids.
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    I fancy a new top to cheer myself up and a new book for my Kindle.
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Bills:)... Ahhh, I remember being young and childless, and buying things I wanted on payday!!! Our car is having problems and will be a LOT of money to repair...
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't get paid to next week but I'm going to buy 30 DS so I have to stop borrowing it from my work and some new running shoes. Mine have seen better days.
  • lucyrose_
    lucyrose_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Some new foundation! Starting the payments on my new bike from the cycle to work scheme this month too, so that's my monthly treat for the next year!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    ah...dual income household, both paid every other Friday, but alternating Fridays. Every Friday is payday. Is it Friday yet? I like Friday.
    That was us until this month! My husband's employer switched to paying on the 10th and 25th so we're currently getting paid together. Berry knows that the last couple of weeks have been tight for us, too. Thankfully, my husband got paid today and I get paid tomorrow. We're rich!

That said, I'm leaving tomorrow to Disneyland for the Tinkerbell Half marathon weekend. I'll be buying myself a trinket or something to commemorate the weekend.
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Setting money aside for mother/daughter/daughter in law bonding day at nail salon/spa the weekend before Valentines and new running shoes and new jeans if I can find some that fit.