New on here :)

Options
I'm so glad I found this... Well my name is Lucy aka BAY. I'm 5'6 and wieghted 189 and I have lost. 3 lbs but that was it. I felt I like I was alone in this... NOW I can talk/email/text someone when I don't feel like moving (working out) My goal is to lose 40 lbs total.

Replies

• k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lucy! One thing about MFP is the support is never ending! Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Lucy! I think you'll love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    the support on here is awesome welcome
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for support and motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Erok34
    Erok34 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new as well. This is the first day i have began using this tool. Hope everything you are working torwards goes well and you reach your goals.:smile:
  • bsom2012
    Options
    Lucy,

Good for you Last Year I lost 36 pounds, some before joining myfitness pal....

You can do it with a combination of exercise and healthy diet, still eat normal foods... with the exercise just start where you can and keep increasing slowly. With eating ....... log your calories honestly (only you know whether it is really what you had).

But continue to enjoy life.

I plan to loose another 30 plus this year.... maybe we can enourage each other.....

Have a great day