Dancing!

Options
2»

Replies

• SerenityRabit
    Options
    HIP HOP!!
    Back when I was on the dance team, everytime we did hip hop for a preformance, it was my favorite! so fun!
    Ballet is also very fun :3.
  • simpledelights93
    simpledelights93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to start learning Jazz dance, but it's the whole beginner nerves thing. Plus i'm not the most agile/ flexible person. ha-ha! I'd like to try something fairly easy to follow but gives you a great work out also.
  • hmcminton
    hmcminton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    adult ballet classes 2-3 times a week at the studio i have danced at since i was 10 (25 years ago) - through my new health adn weight loss journey i have even gotten back up on pointe ~ although it hurts a hell of a lot more now than it ever did when i was 16! :)
  • ladybug246
    Options
    Absolutely Jazzercise! I've been doing it for years and absolutely love it! They play different types of music plus you get cardio and strength training all in a great one hour workout.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am no professional dancer, but I love the Michael Jackson and Black Eye Peas Experience for the Wii!!
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    adult ballet classes 2-3 times a week at the studio i have danced at since i was 10 (25 years ago) - through my new health adn weight loss journey i have even gotten back up on pointe ~ although it hurts a hell of a lot more now than it ever did when i was 16! :)

I'm so jealous! I'm working my way towards getting back on pointe. My ankles still need some work, my right is a little weaker than it should be. I dream of the day I can put those pointe shoes back on! To some it's torture, to me it was the most enjoyable thing I've ever done.

I'm at my old studio too, that makes it so much better!