4 people..

Options
anulle2009
anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
Just totally made my day, all i ever do is wear baggie shirts, sweat shirts and pants. I decided to buy new jeans. the past week or so at work i have been wearing more form fitting and today alone 4 people asked me how I have lost my weight. They sorta seem disappointed when I explain all I have done is worked out and ate better. Its not some magic secret I have. but man i love the feeling of people noticing!!

Replies

• miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WTG GIRL!!! You should be PROUD of your hard work!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait for people to start noticing my weight loss. I know if won't be for awhile yet but that's ok. I feel better already with the weight I've lost! I also can't wait to buy new clothes! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait for people to start noticing my weight loss. I know if won't be for awhile yet but that's ok. I feel better already with the weight I've lost! I also can't wait to buy new clothes! Keep up the good work!! :)

They will soon enough!! I also too just had to find the confidence to stop wearing the clothes that didn't fit me anymore!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It feels good when others start noticing all your hard work. Congrats to you on your success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!