Sweets

Options
What is a good way to get something sweet after dinner without breaking a diet? I always crave something sweet after I eat! I'm not a big sweets person... I like my salty/meaty/pasta type dinners but I just need something sweet after the salt. Any ideas? By the way, I don't really eat a lot of candy bars, so the little mini candy bars won't do much good for my cravings.

Replies

• ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Skinny Cow products? Yumm-o! I tried their mint ice cream sandwiches, very good.:smile:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Save some calories for a treat.
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hot cocoa?
  • carriebostic
    Options
    No I haven't. I didn't figure they would be good. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
  • carriebostic
    Options
    Have you tried Skinny Cow products? Yumm-o! I tried their mint ice cream sandwiches, very good.:smile:

That last post was to this comment. And hot cocoa does help sometimes too. :)
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The skinny cow candy bars are amazing. I'm amazingly fond of the Snackwell's caramel popcorn. It is 140 calories and has a decent size serving. Also there is a really good selection of 100 calorie snack packs. The skinny cow ice creams (for the most part) are great.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow icecream is pretty good... I also buy the mini nestle ice cream cones for my 3 year old... they are about 130 calories. They satisfy my sweet craving and they are pretty comprable to the skinny cow stuff.
  • sEweir
    sEweir Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I enjoy fiber one brownies. Great tasting and give me the sweet treat I need with filling me up for only 90 calories.
  • carriebostic
    Options
    The skinny cow candy bars are amazing. I'm amazingly fond of the Snackwell's caramel popcorn. It is 140 calories and has a decent size serving. Also there is a really good selection of 100 calorie snack packs. The skinny cow ice creams (for the most part) are great.

Oooo I forgot about 100 calories stack packs. :) I like the chips ahoy even though I don't like chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies. Weird huh? I think it's because of their texture.
  • tnkrbll1313
    Options
    Fruit! Maybe a little dish of fresh raspberries with a little drizzle of chocolate syrup? Try a "Watermelon Steak".....toast some coconut in a nonstick skillet until it's brown and hot.....pour the hot coconut over a slice of ice-cold watermelon....OMG it wil sizzle on the melon, the aroma is amazing, the watermelon will weep coconutty juice, the flavors combine so heavenly....that's my current favorite. And it's quick and easy.
  • carriebostic
    Options
    Fruit! Maybe a little dish of fresh raspberries with a little drizzle of chocolate syrup? Try a "Watermelon Steak".....toast some coconut in a nonstick skillet until it's brown and hot.....pour the hot coconut over a slice of ice-cold watermelon....OMG it wil sizzle on the melon, the aroma is amazing, the watermelon will weep coconutty juice, the flavors combine so heavenly....that's my current favorite. And it's quick and easy.

This sounds so interesting!