I need all women's attention. Please reply

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but please go see a doctor.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Go to a doctor.

That's one of the early signs of pregnancy.

yep i was going to say pregnancy but i didnt get those symptoms untill later on

Really? That was what finally clued me in. I had weird little "flutterings" at about 6 weeks.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Please go to the doctor! ASAP! Good luck to you!
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    If you are sure you are not pregnant go to a doctor if you are not sure, buy a test kit.
  • Mzbutterfly32
    Options
    Pregnant or just a hungry tummy, but I would check it out with a doctor.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    ..... ummm....yeah

I'm gonna leave this one alone
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I would def see a Doc .....dont be surprised if he tells you its gas....
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    That's pretty awesome of your mom not to, ya know.. be a mom. :flowerforyou:

This :noway: Go see a doctor
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I say see a doctor too, but I realize that you may be wanting an idea of what it could be.

To me, this sounds like possible cramping, maybe associated with pregnancy, maybe not.
    What types of exercise have you been doing? If you are doing something that places a lot of pressure on the pubis, you might have strained a muscle.
    Unlike others, I *have* experienced something like this. I had a pinched nerve. One thing a lot of people don't know is that the nerves that branch out of your lower spine wrap around front, and if pinched, can cause pain and discomfort in your lower abdomen. It's usually remedied easily enough with stretching, muscle relaxants, and sometimes physical therapy.

However, obviously something out of the ordinary is going on and you're better off calling your doctor and just asking over the phone, at the very least.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Try not to panic... Could be something and nothing but certainly go to the doctors... Also pregnancy test if its a possibilty x
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Adding my voice to the " go to the doctor " party.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Is there any chance you're pregnant?!

You need to go to the doctor asap to get checked out!
  • Daxiacat
    Options
    Ummm...are you pregnant???

This.. If you have stretch marks appearing and a fuzzy sensation then.. quite possibly this. Take a pregnancy test! No harm in checking.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You really should consult a physician.
  • danielle5806
    Options
    I had similar symptoms early on in my pregnancy. It's part of what prompted me to take a pregnancy test. Won't hurt to take one.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    first thing that came to my head was she might be pregnant....
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That has only happened to me when I was pregnant. Go to your Doctor.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I would definitely go to a doctor. You could be pregnant. BUT> I have had this happen to me many times and it is just uterine contractions due to hormonal imbalances. My hormone output didnt keep up with the new body weight and it made the same thing happen.
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It would be something as mild as something related to your cycle. Or, it could be as serious as cancer! Seeing as youre a going woman, though, more likely than not it's going to be something mild (cycle related, infection, irritation, pregnancy) but since more serious things are always possible it's a good idea to see a professional. Theyd be able to give you a definitive answer whereas mfp and google will give you good guesses and possibilities.

Hope youre alright!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Please see your Doctor! Let us know how you are! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.