I need motivational support:)

Options
Hey! I'm 5'3 and am currently 137.5 lbs. This is the lowest i've been since 2 1/2 years ago :D SO happy.... I've lost 5.5 lbs but jus started using MyFitnessPal today. AND I LOOOOVEEE FOOD!!! :) it's a weekness. Lol. I need motivational support:)

Replies

• Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow you are 3 pounds smaller than my goal weight :) I'm sure you look amazing. I love food too and I am starting to think of it as an addiction. I have found that planning my meals ahead of time provides me with more will power but I definitely fail sometimes. It sounds like youre doing awesome. If you need anything let me know :)
  • lordhannum
    Options
    Great Job! I love food too....and I work in a restaurant....lol!

Keep it up!
  • at0903
    at0903 Posts: 12
    Options
    That's so great!! I think using this site will help you, I know I'm a total food addict and having to actually record what I'm eating (and therefore be accountable) aaalways helps a lot with controlling random binge eating. Congrats and I'm always here if you need any support! -Allison
  • Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight!

I think most people love food! But some love it more than they should! :-D
  • kayleeh821
    Options
    Hi I am 25 5'4 and 167lbs -.-.... but it is after two beautiful daughters. My goal weight it 125lbs now that I am done having babies. I love food to and I struggle each day at the tale with portion sizes. I know I shouldn't each a lot but it tastes so good. I am trying hard to learn to curve my appetite after letting myself indulge in what ever I wanted while I was prego and it has proven to be a challenge. Any how I am determined to meet my goals and I look forward to being successful hopefully with a support group on here because the others in my life choose not to make the change or don't need to. This may sound silly but I actually have my husband scoop my dishes for me so that I can eat a smaller amount and cant dip in for extras!