New To myfitnesspal

Options
Hey Im new to myfitnesspal, but I love it, I have already lost 46 pounds in 6 months, but this makes it much easier to keep track of everything. And when you have to log what your eating your less likely to give in to your cravings. I also enjoy being able to see about how many calories im burning as i work out. So far i think this program is AWESOME!!

Replies

• litlestar24
    Options
    Hey Im new to myfitnesspal, but I love it, I have already lost 46 pounds in 6 months, but this makes it much easier to keep track of everything. And when you have to log what your eating your less likely to give in to your cravings. I also enjoy being able to see about how many calories im burning as i work out. So far i think this program is AWESOME!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far. That is terrific.
    It is great to add you to our numbers.

:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: And Congratulations on your weight loss so far:drinker:
  • november1982
    Options
    Welcome! And way to go! That is awesome keep it up. And yeah I don't want to eat things because I don't want to have to write it down. :bigsmile:
  • bohampton83
    Options
    hi im new here and i'm trying to lose weight. can i really depend on this.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Hey Bohampton, welcome to you and to litlestar, you can depend on this site but it's not the site as much as it is you that has to keep things going. From a personal point of view I've found the site a perfect place to really understand what a portion is and how much I really should be eating during the day by writing it down and not guessing with my eyeball.

I've lost nearly 40lbs since January and have found MFP the best solution in a long time that helps me to really understand how it all fits together.

Welcome aboard and know that your MFP friends are there to provide virtual help whenever you need it.