Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone is happy!! Your body is saying "SEE A DOCTOR !! NOW!"
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Is this a joke? Where is original poster?

If she is pregnant and feeling baby movement she has to be at least 16 weeks along.

No, it happens to a lot of people. It's not necessarily "baby" movement, but it is pregnancy related.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_early_in_a_pregnancy_do_you_start_to_feel_the_fluttering_inside_you
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options

If she is pregnant and feeling baby movement she has to be at least 16 weeks along.

I had flutters at 6 weeks....
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Go to a doctor.

That's one of the early signs of pregnancy.

yep i was going to say pregnancy but i didnt get those symptoms untill later on

Really? That was what finally clued me in. I had weird little "flutterings" at about 6 weeks.

Oh snap...I learned something new....hrm....I should probably take a test.....or see my doctor for that matter!

To the OP please listen to everyone and see a doctor. You do not want to play with your health.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    it is a rumbling out of nowhere or during excercise? I get a popping sound sometimes when i do leg lifts. But I not sure about the cervics. Probably might want to get that checked out.

I have stretchmarks from giving birth......but it is cause from dramatic weight loss/gain and the lack of elasticity in the skin. Unfortunately once the skin reaches a point of stretching it rips leaving stretch marks. Some when you loose weight stretch marks appear because when you overweight they werent apparent.

Hope you get better soon.....
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ummm...are you pregnant???

This was my first thought.
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Try webmd self diagnostic tool and make an appointment to see your doctor.

PLEASE (and this is for everyone out there) DO NOT USE WEBMD!!! It's so unreliable and, as someone said before, only leads to cancer, aka, freaking people out unnecessarily.

So, with that said. Take a pregnancy test and then go to the doc. Or reverse the order. :flowerforyou:
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Go to your doctor.

This.

Agree this.... Are u preggo?
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Butter for the stretch marks and see your doctor for the other problem.
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have had this before, very strange. If it is just a buzzing or twitching sensation, it may be just a muscle spasm(that's all mine was). Kind of like you get when your eyes twitch....But, if there is pain or anything abnormal, I would def get an annual exam and let your Gyno know of this nusiance. That way, you can rule out anything serious and feel better :)
  • Hotmammab
    Options
    How about go see a gynocologist if that's the region the movement is coming from. The other thing could be gas. Gas often mimics lots of other things and you can feel pain, noises, and movement from tiny gas bubbles in your gut moving around. Some people have experienced pain in their shoulders related to gas. Also, take a home pregnancy test just to be sure. But definately see some kind of doc!!!
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Call the dr. Don't google anything because it will tell you have you cuold have 3 million different things and not one of them is right.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

I had flutters at 6 weeks....

I get flutters from gas sometimes. Or a phantom baby, one of the two . . .
  • Crystler
    Options
    Tday the flutters are worse at night, I also have resless leg syndrome sometimes. If I'm pregnant my dreams are true then... I have an idea that it could be the caffeine I just drank, but it was only coca cola light. Thank you guys and girls. I'll go straight to the midwife before I have guitar classes. I'm going to be upset if I am pregnant, because I wouldn't have an idea who's it would be. because still virgin.... I'v had dreams of three people and a dream of me rollerskating out the arms of a black guy... haha... ok so, the flutters started 6-7 days ago... I have an idea if its no one thing then the blood tests shown would proove alot more than what I expect... I have alot of dreams that I sleep with men and I can't do nothing, I started giving upin trying anything. for the past three days I got these sore places at my back, almost like a zit, but it's more feeling of deep needle pain of it. I'll go to the midwife tomorrow. I'm afriad my mom thinks she knows alot more than I do. I have once typed an angry message, mostly a joke. because what stood there was said on a film at the end.... blah blah.... But honestly if I'm pregnant and nobody tells me, I will get rid of it and never open both my windows again. I also wished for bars on my windows... but that wasn't done at all... I am changing my medication of my scitzophrenia, I will then only drink 0,25 % of the pill... that's a qauter of what I would drink... My mom once spoke to my ad taht someone was having sex but I wouldn't know who, because she stoppedtalking once I walked in.... I'm never going to know until these people open up for me, when I'm already open minded, sorry if I spelled badly, you just have to live with it, because the keyboad is dirty.... Ok if I am pregnant I'm never swimming with guys again.... :( If the guy shows up, I will atleast know that I don't have to start crying. I have no idea what it could be, some say it could be a parasite. or a mussle twitch from too much discharge... I will go in the morning. I do walk around alot, so it could be from walking long times.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Tday the flutters are worse at night, I also have resless leg syndrome sometimes. If I'm pregnant my dreams are true then... I have an idea that it could be the caffeine I just drank, but it was only coca cola light. Thank you guys and girls. I'll go straight to the midwife before I have guitar classes. I'm going to be upset if I am pregnant, because I wouldn't have an idea who's it would be. because still virgin.... I'v had dreams of three people and a dream of me rollerskating out the arms of a black guy... haha... ok so, the flutters started 6-7 days ago... I have an idea if its no one thing then the blood tests shown would proove alot more than what I expect... I have alot of dreams that I sleep with men and I can't do nothing, I started giving upin trying anything. for the past three days I got these sore places at my back, almost like a zit, but it's more feeling of deep needle pain of it. I'll go to the midwife tomorrow. I'm afriad my mom thinks she knows alot more than I do. I have once typed an angry message, mostly a joke. because what stood there was said on a film at the end.... blah blah.... But honestly if I'm pregnant and nobody tells me, I will get rid of it and never open both my windows again. I also wished for bars on my windows... but that wasn't done at all... I am changing my medication of my scitzophrenia, I will then only drink 0,25 % of the pill... that's a qauter of what I would drink... My mom once spoke to my ad taht someone was having sex but I wouldn't know who, because she stoppedtalking once I walked in.... I'm never going to know until these people open up for me, when I'm already open minded, sorry if I spelled badly, you just have to live with it, because the keyboad is dirty.... Ok if I am pregnant I'm never swimming with guys again.... :( If the guy shows up, I will atleast know that I don't have to start crying. I have no idea what it could be, some say it could be a parasite. or a mussle twitch from too much discharge... I will go in the morning.

Get help immediately. Do not alter your medication before speaking to your doctor.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    Holy crap. That's pretty interesting stuff...
  • Crystler
    Options
    I will go tomorrow before my medication is altered, I'm still drinking the same. So I'll go tomorrow to the midwife in our town.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 21 year old female from South Africa. I have been getting these thumping and buzzing inside my cervix area for 6 days now... its bothering me, but my mom won't tell me anything. Also What can cause these sensations? could it be your cervix releasing alot of discharge. Four days ago it was 1 pm, then it was 3 pm and then 6 pm, and now 5 pm... its not the green tea because I haven't drunk it in two days... I tried seeing if it was sugar or even caffeine. Could it be sugar? or an infection? Also I have absolutely aweful stretch marks going up my hips. and also a few on my stomach...? thanks for further replies to this thread.
    You maybe prego cause that's what it feels like the first time your baby moves...
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Again, I am not a doctor, no one here is a doctor, but from what I've heard you should NEVER self-adjust that kind of medication. Even if it has nothing to do with the symptoms you are describing, adjusting your medication levels for something like that can be dangerous to your health.
  • cdthom
    cdthom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Go to your doctor.

This.
This discussion has been closed.