TURNING 45 AND FIGHTING FOR THIS

Options
:explode:
MY NAME IS RAQUEL AND i AM TURNING 45 AND i HAVE LOST 13.5 PDS I WEIGH 220 NOW 206.5
I NEED MOTIVATION HIT A SLUMP TURNING 45 SUNDAY JUNE 14 AND DONT WANT TO CONTINUE ON THIS PATH I HAVE 3 KIDS AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED 30YRS:drinker: :ohwell: :huh: WHAT WS I THINKING

Replies

• sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey YOU CAN DO THIS! I'm 38, started at 230 lbs. and now I'm down to 182 in 5 mos. It isn't an easy road, but surround yourself with positive people (like this site) make healthy choices and exercise! You'll feel great!! You'll in turn, show your children healthy choices and be active for them and yourself! I just started a 60 day summer challenge last week, but you are welcome to join in. Just look for the posts in the fitness exercise folders.
    No matter age, size....YOU CAN DO IT!
  • RAQUEL45
    RAQUEL45 Posts: 8
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING ITS BEEN SO DIFFICULT WHEN I LOST ALL THE WEIGHT THE RIGHT WAY MY SURGERY SENT ME ON BED REST FOR 6 MONTHS HAD A STAPH INFECTION WAS AWFUL BUT I DID IT ONCE BEFORE CORRECT WAY IT MOTIVATION LIKE YOU THAT WILL GET ME BACK ON TRACK THANKS SO SO MUCH
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • RAQUEL45
    Options
    Thank yo so so much I need it we all do I guess I have to do this and thanks to youall I will succeed I need support starting back out again its noteasy but i will triumph!
    Thank you so so much
  • RAQUEL45
    Options
    :heart: Thanks ladies we can do this with each other s help I know thanks for the support!