Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Seeing my penis again
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of this bra, the underwire is... wait, uhm...

:laugh: Good sense of humor!!
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    No longer having a muffin top that hangs over my pants when I am sitting down!

Looking good in whatever clothing item I choose to wear.

No longer feeling like the fat girl in the room.

Being able to keep up with my children!

Proving to my EX that I can do this on my own without his constant nagging at me to lose weight!

And yes!! No muffin top!!!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Being able to go out shopping with my average/tiny friends and be able to walk into any store and know that if I see something I like, I might actually find a size I can fit into. I have stopped shopping with friends (or, nearly at all) because they go to great places that don't carry a size I even fit. I end up feeling awful.
  • jmadsen12
    Options
    I'm most looking forward to feeling good about myself. Setting a good example for my son.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Leaving the lights on during nooky!

Not being the only fat mom at the expensive private school...

Getting budoir photos ...... show off the sexy body I'm working so hard on!
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I can do this sooner than when my weight is all gone, but I want to beat my teen sons and my son in law in the plank pose. I know they have had contests before (longest was 3 min), so one day I'm going to have my husband casually mention it, then I'm going to join the boys when they do it...and WIN!!!!! I've been practicing, I'm up to 1 min 15 sec. gonna get to 4 before I join the boys.

When I'm at goal weight, I'm looking forward to not being tired all the time, being able to play soccer with my kids, and keep up with my grandkids. I haven't worn shorts for years, I wanna look hot in a pair of shorts!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    being able to put on my riding chaps without help......
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Seeing my penis again

Also best if you can see it......
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to go into any store and find something that fits and looks like it does on the hanger! I am gettig closer size wise. I am in the bigger sizes as MOST the stores i like, but they still dont look like they should. :grumble: Most the stuff i end up liking i still can not pull off.

I'm working really hard right now to get ready for spring/summer and pool time. I dont even remember the last time I was happy about wearing a bathing suit. The past few years I always dread when my kids ask to go to the pool. This year I am going to be the one dragging them to the pool!!! :laugh:

:heart: I hope everyone reaches their goals and feels amazing doing/wearing the things that you are looking forward to!! :heart:
  • louisebear
    Options
    i wanna wear my bikini again :O)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Freakier love making... possibly utilizing more springs and bungee cords.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options

......I almost want to ask if pulley's will be involved but I won't......
  • gemima22
    Options
    Being on the beach in the summer in my bikini wit a utterly flat stomach n feelin attractive in myself
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Ha ha too funny but that is a good one!