Hey new here nice to meet you all :D

Options
Hiya im fairly new here I joined up about a week ago and so far its going good :) would like a few friends to help keep me on the straight n narrow this is my first proper diet and I have a long way to go :) xx

Replies

• PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Great to have you here! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

- Gisselle
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome! You will love this website....it really keeps you honest and you will meet your goals!!

12309460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me.
  • Lynnie2222
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Sure.....add me too!! I joined yesterday. Today is Day 2 for me!! I enjoy this site alot!
  • Elisa500
    Options
    Nice to meet you! welome i love this app/ site and it's been working for me. I'm sure you will love it :)
  • lmgroszek
    lmgroszek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me.
    :smile:
  • schivis
    schivis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI - Add me too. While I am not here everyday I will be as supportive as I can be when I do log on.
  • LaurieAlexa
    Options
    Hi everyone - I started using MFPal in fall of 2011. Then I stopped, due to the holidays OF COURSE.... But I'm back on track and I find this website and mobile app SO helpful. I'm 32, live in St. Louis and hopeing to loose 25-30 lbs in the next 6 months. Also just want to get back in shape, and live a healthy lifestyle! Can I add any of you to my friends goup? They say its always best when you have exercise & fitness buddies to help loose weight!
  • emmacbr
    Options
    Thanks everyone I will add you soon as I work out how to do it lol :) xxx
  • Amanda0320
    Amanda0320 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too.....well not really. Been on since August 2011 but then the holidays happened and I am getting back on track. Realized that maybe I need some support through friends on here to help me stay motivated. Would love to meet and chat with people who are striving for the same goal as me! :)

10071708.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods