I cant do this alone.

Options
I want support girls. I can't do this alone. I failed 3 times. Please help :sad:

Replies

• katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm very supportive, and don't worry about the failing, we all fall off the wagon sometimes. The important thing is to keep trying to get on the wagon... :)
  • bobbin1
    bobbin1 Posts: 60
    Options
    You can add me as a friend I will gladly help and support you. Have faith you can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • lball1993
    Options
    You have NOT failed! Don't think you've failed, because things could be wayyyy worse. I know what it feels to be like a complete failure, but I'm currently doing weight watchers points plus. Well today I ate a subway sub (and I got the worst kind of stuff on it), and even though I went 5 points over I know I still have an extra 49 weekly points that I can use, and I can earn an extra 4 points a day!

So I know I could have made better choices, but I can't change the past, I can only move forward. So that's what you gotta do! Think in a positive mindset, and you'll be amazed at where you'll end up, just stay positive girly!

Also if you ever need someone to talk to message me, I'm available most of the day, and I'm only 18. If you need imediate support, I'm sure we could text, that way I've available all day (except for when I'm sleeping, lol)
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'll support you! We can do this!! xx
  • yeahariel
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me too!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Hi Roxanev... Few questions:

what is your height and weight right now?

what do you have your MFP set to for activity? Caloric intake?

No such thing as failing when you are picking yourself back up...
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Whether you think you can, or think you can't... you're right.

Feel free to add me, we can do this!
  • WVAnne
    WVAnne Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Many of us have tried and failed before. But we are all here now. I find it definitely helps when you have friends to pick you up and help you get back on that wagon. So you are on the right track now. Feel free to add me.
  • nytdreamer80
    nytdreamer80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this! We are all here to help each other!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you can do it!! add me if you like! =D