tracking some of the exercise

Options
Hi, I have a question . I have been doing Zumba and wanting to log it on my MFP page but for some reason that doesn't come up as a choice.. Do any of you have any idea if there is a way to log zumba and kinect games ?

Replies

• ProjectTina
    Options
    Hey, I don't think that Zumba and Kinect games are in the MFP database, but if you know approximately how many calories they burn, you can add them manually. Click on the Exercises tab, and right underneath there's a link to "My exercises". And if you don't know how many calories they burn and don't have a heart rate monitor, you can always try googling or asking here :-) I found this website for Zumba: http://www.zumbacalories.com/
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When I do zumba I enter it as 'dancing' which is in the database. But the above response is righ that you can enter your own exercise! :)
  • erica_gut
    Options
    Ahh thanks for the zumba cal counter.. I wish we could log those in as they are though but its ok ill work with it how it is :smile:
  • erica_gut
    Options
    When I do zumba I enter it as 'dancing' which is in the database. But the above response is righ that you can enter your own exercise! :)

Yea I have been doing it like that but it seems to be lower than zumba counter IDK I will just enter it as quick count.. Thanks though