Push-up, Sit up & Squat Challenge & Michi's Ladder

FEBRUARY 6, 2012 - MARCH 19, 2012 I will be starting the following four challenges 100 push-up challenge, 200 Sit up Challenge, 200 Squat Challenge and Michi's Ladder Clean eating. Please Note: We are not doing all 100 or 200 at once but we are working towards that number in small increments weekly and this will help us to get stronger and helps us to reach our fitness goals.

The 100 Push up Challenge, The 200 Sit up Challenge, The 200 Squat Challenge and or Beach Body’s Michi's Ladder for six weeks eating EVERYTHING FROM TIER'S 1 -3 ONLY Monday -Friday. I have a nice packet for this Challenge so please don't forget to in box me if you are participating in any of them (ALSO please include your personal email) PLEASE NOTE, you do not do all 100 at once you work up to 100 for push ups and after 6 weeks and it is the same for the sit ups. If you are interested in doing any of the following challenges, (PLEASE GOOGLE THEM BY NAME the descriptions and answers to any questions you have are there)

We can communicate our results and status here. You can either do any one of the Challenges or all four if this is too easy I challenge you to do the challenge with us 3 times a week and customize it to challenge yourself. Here are the websites for each of them

http://www.hundredpushups.com
http://www.twohundredsquats.com http://www.twohundredsitups.com
http://www.teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/michis-ladder

What do you do next? (1) Print the initial test (2) After you take the test based on your fitness level print out only the weeks that you need for instance for the sit up challenge since I was able to do 100 yesterday, there was no need for me to start with weeks 1-3 therefore I have modified the program to fit me since I do both an AB’s and Pilates class my core is pretty strong so I am doing 100 regular sit ups and 100 sit ups with a twist to work the oblique’s for the squats, I also modified them to my fitness level yesterday I did 75 so I will just do 100 a day except on days where I have Body Pump because this new routine has a lot of squats so yesterday I actually did 75 at home and a million at the health club.

(3) See how many you can comfortably do that is the key if you are already athletic, maybe those numbers are too low for you, just double them or adjust them to fit your individual needs this is not a rigid challenge. Side notes: You don't have to do the push ups on your toes the knees are fine but the goal is to get on those toes but your goal can be to stay on the knees either way, you benefit my goal is on the toes. I am so excited about our challenge if you are doing this you are taking yourself to the next level!

Push ups always sound intimidating but most of us have taken the initial test however today, take the initial test and tomorrow start based on where you fit or at week 1 also we rest for a couple of seconds before our next set of push ups and soon, we won’t have to rest. It really exciting to have accountability partners like you all and I encourage you if you are doing one of challenge, try two, two try three unless you have health issues that prevent any of them. Please note we will post our results weekly here each Monday no need to send a friend request.

Thanks

Replies

• eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Bump for read tonight
  • debtfre12
    debtfre12 Posts: 203
    I'm in for the 3 Challenges, but must read up on Michi's clean eating before commiting to that one. Thanks Sis for getting this started!!!

EXCITED about pushing my body to the next level!!!:bigsmile:
  • In for all three challenges. Fun times.
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Count me in on all four...did my research already!!!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 237 Member
    I'm in for the 3 challenges. I really need to utilize Michi's Ladder and get my eating habits in order. If I can get a handle on my food and cut out the junk that I eat; then I KNOW that I will reach my goal and transform my body for the better.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    I'm going to go for all three challenges, this is the year I go home and I want to be the best I can be when I stand on New Mexico ground looking hot in the desert. I pray to do better this time. :wink:
  • m31charles
    m31charles Posts: 5 Member
    Yo, I am in for push ups, squats and situps. I have no Idea what Michi Ladder is, I will inbox you.

Thank you
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    bump for later reading
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    I'm in for the push-ups, sit-ups, and squats! I'll send you a PM. Can't wait to get home and take the initial tests!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 653 Member
    I'm in as well