Finally committed!!

Options
Hi I've finally been faithful to MFP for over 2 weeks......this is new for me but i am excited since I've lost 5lbs!! I am a 42yr mother of 3 (16-11 & 3) looking for some friends on this thing to help motivate, share frustrations and awesome recipes with! Guess it always helps to do this with a buddy or 2!

Replies

• meltaz
    meltaz Posts: 5
    Options
    It definitely helps if you have someone keeping your accountable. You should go to the groups section and see if one of those help you. I seen a couple that require you to do weekly weigh-ins!!

Good Luck!!
  • the1end
    the1end Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request because I am feeling the same way about being "finally committed" and I have a similar amount of weight to lose. I am eating clean and feeling really good about the choices I have been making! Here's to keeping it going!

Erin
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! We can all use help on this journey- and MFP people have been so great!
  • Avengertk
    Avengertk Posts: 102
    Options
    friend request sent also ...
  • sybilmiverson
    Options
    I totally agree with the buddy system. Great Job for being commited and getting in the conversation. This is my first time visitiing the message boards, even though I've been using the app since early last year. If you have the ability to make it to a local group like Prism it may help even more to have the support. Have fun and see you around.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am rock solid committed to losing this weight. I grew up with fat parents, my children will NOT. <3 Welcome to the board.