Down 59 pounds and it feels great! (Before/After Pics)

Options
I don't know about y'all but I was always in denial about how heavy I actually was. I thought I looked good and as long as the shirt buttoned and the panst zipped, I was one good looking "skinny" guy. Well, that wasn't the case. I recieved some clothes from my mom that she thought I would like and lo and behold, I was given a pair of size 40 pants and a XXL shirt. I just "knew" they were too big but when I tried them on, they fit exactly how my other clothes should have fit. What a wake up call!! So I immediately started doing something about it. 4 months and 59 pounds later, I'm more than halfway to my goal!

I hope these pictures can help motivate some of y'all to keep staying on that path to a happier/ healthier you

pics.png

Replies

• Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! so encouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lvictory23
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work :D
  • luisatorrez
    Options
    I am so proud of you! I am so glad that your success is helping me continue on my journey! :) Keep up the great job!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I always love the success stories!
  • hutc9939
    Options
    What a difference! Good for you.
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    WTG .. You should be proud of yourself!
  • Get_My_Mojo_Back
    Options
    amazing!!! any tips you could share would be great. I lost 20pounds last summer and like clockwork gained it back when it got cold.
  • Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up your hard work
  • nanslove41
    Options
    Wow....Very motivating. You look awesome!!! How did you do it???
  • mzdove1
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Great Job !!!! Looking good !!!
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Looking fab! Way to go :D
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    you look so happy now! nice job.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you look great!! way to go!!! :D
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's awesome!!! great job!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all!!! Thanks for posting. Rarely do men post before & after pictures so it was a pleasant surprise. Keep it up as you are looking AWESOME.
  • Ellister1996
    Options
    Oh my gosh...what a difference!!! It is hard to admit you are over weight, that is what got me here, I have to lose weight. Thanks for the before & after pics, gives me hope!!! Congrats on your lose & keep it up!!!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    fantastic job! you are looking great! BTW you were cute before too!
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You should be thanking your Momma!!! ;) Keep up the hard work! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!