Hi

Options
Hi All,

I just found this site and I am thrilled. I am very motivated to get going and finally get the extra 10 pounds of baby weight off and the other 10 pounds I have been fighting with for the last 4 years. I have found that it is very easy to just accept the extra weight, but no more.

Christina

Replies

• babygrl80817
    Options
    hello and welcome to myfitnesspal.. i too want to loose the baby weight off.. well i went back to what i used to weight after i had my son but then i started using the shot birthcontrol and made me gain a lot of weight and now its kinda hard to get rid of.. hope u get back to the weight u want to be..

Yari
  • arashton
    arashton Posts: 15
    Options
    I've got baby weight too....but I would rather have my boys and an extra roll and marks than not have them at all. It's a challenge, but YOU ARE WORTH IT! And so am I :heart: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: