Weight Loss products (pills and supplements)

Options
There are tons of weight loss products on the market. Most are junk, some possible harmful.
Are there any out there that anyone has had good results with that they would recommend? I am looking for something to add to my diet and exercise to knock me off a plateau that I have been on for several months.

Replies

• jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's prescription only but phentermine has worked miracles (along with diet and exercise) for two of my best friends and i've been on it myself now for two weeks and have lost 9.8lbs following MFP, exercising 30 min on elliptical every other day and taking it...... Not the right choice for everyone, but i thought i'd throw it out there, as id never heard of it until i asked my friends how they were getting such amazing results.

Phentermine is a dangerous word to use on this site though :)
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it, but my sister told me about an over the counter pill call "Fastin" that is supposed to alot like phentermine. even looks like it. Her and my sister n law are using it and doing awesome. I'm trying to stay away from pills and supplements. at least for now while my weight loss is going good.
  • Get_My_Mojo_Back
    Options
    I have been using GNCs Mega Man Energy & Metabolsim multi-vitamin supplement. It helped me through my workouts and although I gained back the 12 pounds I lost last summer I haven't gone over even though I haven't been as diligent with my nutrition and exercise.