Looking for friends

Options
Hi! I'm Edith. I'm 28, and have been on this website a few weeks. I haven't been doing very good...haven't lost any weight. I've been trying to exercise, but am eating crappy. On the few times I've recorded my eating, I've been astounded at how much I really eat...of course I shouldn't be. I didn't get this way eating salads. It is my goal to really work at this. Maybe I should start by making small changes...since everytime I think about dieting, I eat more and gain weight! I'd love to have friends on here of all ages, sex, weight....whatever. I'd love to be able to encourage each other and share tips!!

Replies

• kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm also just starting here. Only on day two lol but I'm doing well I'll weigh in tomorrow. I have struggled with my weight most of my life but wasn't a huge issue until I had children I'm 23 years old and 180 pounds I'd really like to lose 30-40 pounds. :)
  • shrdlicka23
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends too!
  • alimarieban
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jgrayless
    Options
    I'm on day two and was very amazed to see how many calories I consume in a day!! I am also looking for friends, support, and any helpful tips. I have about 60 lbs to lose. My motivation is my 2 little boys, and the fact that I want to feel better about my self.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new too! :)
  • traceyx69
    Options
    Hi im New too and could really do with a kick up the back side. Be great if we could all support each other. Good luck everybody Tx
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! Add me if you'd like! Whoop!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    add me ladies if you want!!! we all can use lots of encouragement!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    welcome! this is a great site for support! You can add me!
  • alexis510
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm looking for more friends to encourage and be encouraged by!
  • SkinnyFranchini
    Options
    I have recently new here too and looking for friends for motivation and support. Please add me too!
  • Molliesmom75
    Molliesmom75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Edith,
    I am Emily. I am new to this site. I have struggled all my life with my weight. For the past year and a half I have been using a program similar to this sponsored by my doctors office. As of tomorrow that ends so I needed to find something to take it's place. But I was worried I wouldn't have the same accountability without having someone checking on my entries. I hope I can continue to do this on my own. I would be happy to help you and help myself at the same time. I have lost 73 pounds. Would love to lose 40 more.
  • jamipratt
    jamipratt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 29 and have gained about 50lbs in the last 2 years! I need to lose it all again. I have been on here a couple of days but have been working out 5 times a week since November. I have yet to lose weight, all I do is keep gaining so I am a little discouraged so all the encouragement we can give each other would be great!!
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    I'm new as well! Well......joined, left and I'm back again! haha Feel free........
  • mamaschultz
    Options
    I'm really been on here only a few weeks. I have A LOT to lose but very motivated. Add me if you want. I'm in Central Valley area of CA.
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hello! Im jamie:flowerforyou:
  • anaturalbeauty
    Options
    Hey there! You can add me!