NEED NEW FITNESS BUDDIES

Options
Help!! alot of my friends have either left or dont log in anymore... I really need help and want to take this seriously with frinds that are here to lose weight and get healthy... If you are using this site like facebook to play around and waste time please skip over this... BUT if you want a sincere persaon who is going to give it 100% PLEASE PLEASE friend me!!! LEts do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely FATPHUCK!

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm still here buddy :smile: I know the feeling
  • jacardona69
    Options
    i agree with you and I'm all in. i can use and need all the support i can get. been doing this for 50 days now and starting to feel and look better. hang in there.
  • k8vic
    k8vic Posts: 4
    Options
    Im in.
    Not interested in Facebook.
    Just got a huge health wake up call.
    Need to lose 100 lbs.
    Today is day one.
    Maybe you could send some inspiration my way.
    CannuckPhatPhuck
  • sahende2012
    Options
    I am here and I am VERY serious also about losing weight and getting healthy!
  • sahende2012
    Options
    Good for you! Now THAT is encouragement!
  • BiancaW18
    BiancaW18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree!! Losing weight isn't a game and it is so much easier to find motivation when you have people encouraging you.
  • Fatphuck
    Fatphuck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I know you are.. and I love it!!! thanks for all your motivation and inspiration Franzy YOU ROCK !
  • belgianal
    Options
    Hello,

I have not posted on here before, but I have been using MFP for over two months. I too could use some friends and motivation. I am down 30lbs and need to lose at least 70 more. I feel your pain:smile:
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I lost some too.