Sabotage!!

Options
My boss went to buy me a Vitamin Water Zero .. accidentally bought me the regular.. I didn't notice and guzzled it down.. now that's 125 calories I can't eat! Boo! I feel like I am way more annoyed with this than I should be.... lol. I hate drinking calories..unless it's coffee or booze.. :)

Replies

• chelleymarie88
    Options
    Thought this was a Beastie Boys reference :\
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I agree :drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. Oops.
  • sixela310
    Options
    Callin' all a y'all... haha. I wish I was just rocking out to Beastie Boy and not sitting her pouting because I can't eat my 100 calorie bag of popcorn now. haha. I guess I could.. just have to hit the treadmill tonight.. so hard to exercise after I put my 18 month old to bed.. I just want to crash on the couch!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Callin' all a y'all... haha. I wish I was just rocking out to Beastie Boy and not sitting her pouting because I can't eat my 100 calorie bag of popcorn now. haha. I guess I could.. just have to hit the treadmill tonight.. so hard to exercise after I put my 18 month old to bed.. I just want to crash on the couch!

LOL! I know how ya feel. I've done it too. The 100 calorie popcorn won't kill ya hun! Just don't overdo it :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Thought this was a Beastie Boys reference :\

totally thought the same thing...

rockrapmash8.jpg
  • sixela310
    Options
    Yeah, or as my friend would say.. eat some veggies.. no one ever got fat from eating too many carrot sticks :)

I probably need to learn to be more flexible.. I put all of my calories in at the beginning of the day so I have a "game plan".. I hate to stray and screw up my day :)

Also I'm doing "Biggest Loser" at my work, so I have money riding on this weight loss.hahaha.
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    or go for a 10 min jog and earn a few cals ;)
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    kick his *kitten* to burn those calories.
  • sixela310
    Options
    kick his *kitten* to burn those calories.

It's a she... but I could take her :) hahaha..