Introducing myself...

Options
I'm looking for some great support. I have a few people in my friends list but looking for more...everyone I have motivate me more and more each day. I find that it is really helping me!!
I am a single mother FINALLY taking time for me by exercising, and eating right. Making the right choices for me. Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• dani_cupcake
    Options
    Hi jefarrell. I too am taking time for myself, but hopefully this time in a way that will lengthen my life. I have no kids, just a husband at this stage :) I need all the support I am going to be able to get!
  • teresaj0315
    teresaj0315 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can both add me if you want!
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello! welcome...I find that having friends is such a great motivation!
  • Kgotell
    Kgotell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :wink: Feel free to add me! I have a greeat net work of woman that lve to share recipes and fitness tips:)
  • NewJackie
    Options
    Hello there!!!

My name is Jackie plz feel free to add me, im also looking for help and support in this challenge of losing weight, we could help and support each other, look forward to hearing from you xxx
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: You are doing great!! MFP does work if you work it!! The more you use the tools and support here the more you will succeed. There have been days I feel low or like giving up and my wonderful MFP friends give me the push needed to get back up when I fall down!

Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • patconklin
    Options
    Hi it is good that you are taking time for yourself, I too am doing the same. I love to workout try to do it everyday, my problem is I love food also working on this part trying to make better choices. Good luck to you.
  • patconklin
    Options
    Hi Jackie, my name is patty a support group is great so far I have lost 20 pounds looking to loss more. I have been able to do this with a thyroid problem my does not work, I no longer need my high blood pressure pills.