In Between Pauses & Modified version/30 Day Shred Results

Options
chicatita
chicatita Posts: 193 Member
I feel like I was pausing and holding on for dear life most of the time during this work out (lol), but some where along the way I lost:

-17lbs
-7 inches in waist
-4 inches in thighs
-1.5 inches in arms

Start: December 17, 2011
Finish: January 24, 2012

I hate you, I mean I love you JILLIAN MICHAELS!
2012-01-24144752-1-1.jpg

Replies

• melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you ahve some GREAT definition going on the that midsection! KEEP IT UP! i'm on day 3 L3 . .. i'm already seeing results as well .
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    You look great! That is alot of inches to lose in 30 days, keep it up!!!
  • chicatita
    Options
    Thank you:-) The goal is to get rid of the mid section! It's so easy to lose inches/weight in my thighs, but i'm so heavy on top. Urgh...one day it'll all be in synch. Operation Coke bottle figure is going down!!! lol
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Perhaps I will try 30 Day Shred one day. I have already decided to do Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout which is instructed soley by Jillian. It claims that you can lose up to 30lbs in 6 weeks. I know it will be hard for me going from Bob to Jillian, but you have inspired me :)
  • alaina06
    Options
    Good job!! I am on day 7 of the 30 DS but I haven't noticed much difference...at least not on the scale. I feel better every time I do it though. :)
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow those are really amazing results! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome loss..
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! This is very inspiring and motivational considering I am about half way through 30DS and have had days where I didn't do it, and I mostly follow the modified versions. I am so pumped to continue this workout and see just how much of a difference there will be.
  • chicatita
    Options
    Thanks! To everyone else doing the Shred, there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. Give it your all, hit pause here and there, stare at the ceiling, yell profane words at television---you'll make it through (lol/smile)!
  • chicatita
    Options
    Great Job. Perhaps I will try 30 Day Shred one day. I have already decided to do Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout which is instructed soley by Jillian. It claims that you can lose up to 30lbs in 6 weeks. I know it will be hard for me going from Bob to Jillian, but you have inspired me :)

If that's what the dvd says--lose up to 30lbs--then that's what it means! The Shred is marketed for up to twenty pounds and I came close, but I slipped a little toward the end with my meal choices (dang you Bar Louie!). I know you're going to do WELL with the BL Last Chance! Have fun chica!
  • chicatita
    Options
    You did awesome! This is very inspiring and motivational considering I am about half way through 30DS and have had days where I didn't do it, and I mostly follow the modified versions. I am so pumped to continue this workout and see just how much of a difference there will be.

Nothing wrong with the modified version:-) The Shred is a tough work out, but if you/we hang in there we will see results whether it's a NSV or loss of weight.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

well done! thats awesome
  • SHAYSSOFINE
    Options
    WTG! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!