Mini success WITH WORKING PICTURES THIS TIME :)

Options
So BACK FAT SUCCESS! :) only down 15 pounds from SW.

This is me today verses thanks giving. the front view doesnt look much different, but the back is a BIG improvement.

28s34sw.jpg

ayrsee.jpg

Replies

• Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    x0u4bq.jpg

k4xzj9.jpg
  • samscaloriechart
    Options
    Wow you look great! ha I'm not sure you need to loose another 43 pounds though! LOL who knows but you look tiny! LOL congrates!
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good job darlin, I'm also doing 'back fat shots' lol love it! :))
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Options
    193 today. THATS NOT TINY :)

My goal is 150 that is upper middle for my healthy weight range. I'm 5'8 though i probably don't look it in the picture.
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can see loss everywhere, your neck, shoulders, arms, legs... you are doing great!!! congrats on your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    UMMMMMM just so you know there is a difference in the front and back that is verrry noticeable hun!!!! Great Job!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Good job for a short period of time. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Options
    I had a lot of slip ups between thanks giving and new years, but I'm hoping i'll loose better now that i don't have any holidays or birthdays for a while :)
  • acacheney
    Options
    Wow what a motivation! I am 5 ft 9 and I am going for around 165. Sometimes low healthy weight makes you look to skinny. You are doing great big difference
  • cassidygrooms
    Options
    You look awesome!! Good job!!
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Options
    You're right! My best friend is 5 11 and only weights 140, she has NO MUSCLE! and looks sickly thin

I only the other hand feel like my legs are VERY muscular. So I don't really know if my body can be 150, but thats my goal anyways. We'll just have to see when I get closer, cause I've never been there, so I don't know what my body can do. I've been 190-210 for about 3 years now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!