Wii Fit/Dancing

Options
124»

Replies

• jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Zumba 2 for the WII. It is a blast and such a great workout.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have WII Zumba. Its fun altho I can't move like the girl does on the game. I have only done level 1 and am still working on keeping up with it. I enjoy it but would never let anyone see me doing it!

lol. i can totally relate! my kids laughed at me so much the first time that i won't do it around them anymore!
  • KLWELL400
    Options
    We have Wii fit and Wii fit plus but with my fibro it is sometimes too hard to do the workouts so we bought "walk it out" by Konami for the Wii, I can walk for 60 minutes in the morning and 40+ minutes in the afternoon without pain. The songs keep you going and building the island and locating more songs is a fun side note. Have fun and do what you are able but do not over do it. :-)
    The weight loss I have had all came within the last two months of using the Walk it Out.
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    mysticalfaerieorb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What activities does EA Active have?

Please?
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You don't need any kind of a foot pad for the Just Dance Wii games right? Just the two-handed controllers?
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    You don't need any kind of a foot pad for the Just Dance Wii games right? Just the two-handed controllers?

you only need the one handed controller and that is it! it's super easy.
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options
    *bump*
  • Mmeeker09
    Options
    I do kinect dance and absolutely love it! After one song I am sweatin away. I want to buy the biggest loser game so I am glad to hear that you like it. Good luck!!!
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Tonight i did 10mins of free running on the wii fit plus2 30mins of stepping and 10 of hula hooping all while having the music chanel on tv rather than the wii i.love that feature i had some hand weights that i walked with and hula hooped with&stepped with which gave my arms a work out. I then did 30 mins of just dance two. I was having lots of fun just dance but didn't want to over do it.i hate the gym but love the wii fit plus, just dance two and zumba i am so hot after a session and sweaty i know it works well for me even if it doesn't work for others.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I do kinect dance and absolutely love it! After one song I am sweatin away. I want to buy the biggest loser game so I am glad to hear that you like it. Good luck!!!

The biggest loser for the wii i found in a shop cheap so i brought it i have hardly used it i found it so difficult. Even when i got fitter i still found it effected.my chest more than any other game
  • mysticalfaerieorb
    Options

Biggest loser still kicks my butt. It's hard, but it's good. "It burns so good!"
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    We have Just Dance 3, Just Dance for Kids, Country Dance, Wii Fit (with balance board), and Wii Sports Resort, and we used to have the Biggest Loser for Wii... they are all pretty fun for the family-the ones that get me really sweating are the dance ones, but when I was just starting out last time I did almost all of my workouts with the Wii Fit and the Biggest Loser Wii game and I did see results.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    We have Just Dance 3, Just Dance for Kids, Country Dance, Wii Fit (with balance board), and Wii Sports Resort, and we used to have the Biggest Loser for Wii... they are all pretty fun for the family-the ones that get me really sweating are the dance ones, but when I was just starting out last time I did almost all of my workouts with the Wii Fit and the Biggest Loser Wii game and I did see results. My dad bought me extensions for the balance board to turn it into a step and I really like the step workouts, the hula hooping, and the running on Wii Fit.

ETA: Oops! I quoted instead of editing. :laugh:
  • asfischer
    asfischer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the just dance and just got Zumba... it's like latin dance and it tracks how your hips move si i think it will be great for abs and core... and it's fun!! Although i am highly uncoordnated and havent earned a star yet, i am always sweating and feel like i had a workout after... can wait to improve ;-) I just got it yesterday
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I went on a spree after Christmas and bought Just Dance 1,2, and 3 with the intention of using them for exercise and promptly sprained my ankle before I ever received them in the mail. I am actually planning to use them for the first time tonight. I'll let you know how it goes! I also dusted off my Wii Fit this weekend and will start using it, too.

I have all three but I just got the 4 and it tells you how many calories and how long. The Just Sweat mode does this. Now, I am sorry I got the 3. Good luck.
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have wii dance and zunba for the wii. i also have jillian Michaels 30 day shred. If the moves are bad for your knees just skip that part. I can't do the jumping jacks so I just walk in place.