Never thought I would see this happen......

Options
2»

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    super awesome job!!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    great non scale victory!!!! =)
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing! Proud of you!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
    Good job keeping your hands out his drawers!

Great job! On a side note, don't you find it odd/creepy that he's been keeping track of how long you've kept away???

We dont have many people that work here, and I told him at the beginning that I wasn't going to be visiting him as much. He said "yeah, we will see how long that lasts" and wrote it on his calendar. He told me today though that he can tell I have lost a lot and is proud of how well I have done.
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Persistence pays off. Congrats!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Great for you, but this post reminded me of the chocolate in MY drawer!!! :grumble:

me too!! :grumble:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I bet an awesome feeling...congrats
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    WTG! You are doing so well Gale. Isn't it surprising how easy is actually is to retrain our taste buds?:flowerforyou:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    YAY that is a HUGE accomplishment...congrats on your will power and self control!
  • cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    amazing how breaking the habit really kicked the habit for you. GREAT JOB!!!

4358892.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!