Starting over...

Options
Could really use encouragement.

Replies

• DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    feel free to add me. We all need a boost now and then!
  • spud1316
    Options
    I am only just starting out myself and I am new to all of this too.
  • TiffanyEst85
    TiffanyEst85 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    when it gets hard to exercise, think of the clothes you'd love to buy and wear when you hit your goal. Think of how awesome you feel when you've just finished a workout. Every time you exercise take a moment to remember how good you feel and how proud you are of yourself for making the effort. Don't give up on yourself if you eat something that doesn't quite benefit your body the way, say, broccoli might. You can still make good choices for the rest of the day. Pinterest.com has some really incredible inspiration if you have a moment to browse... It always helps me to be reminded of why I am working so hard.... It is all worth it in the end.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to read my profile and add me for extra motivation and support!
  • brigheyes
    Options
    Add me .... I am 54 and need encouragement also ... need to lose 20 riding a stationary bike and walking is about the only excercise I am getting right now, but hopeing to add weights. work long hrs. and I have no time for the gym. I do what I can in between work and breaks
  • can111
    can111 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I look at my buddy's posts everyday. I can use the encouragement too! ( I am 49 and ssssslowly losing this extra 35 pounds)