Foods you HATE that everyone seems to LOVE??

Options

Replies

• Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. They look and feel like slugs, and taste like dirt.... BLEURGH
    Also beef, lamb, veal... Seafood (though I've tried so hard to like fish!)
    Broad beans, courgettes and celery.
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I can't stand nutella either. Nor do I like yoohoo's. Who drinks chocolate water? LOL
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    Nutella.

:sad:

^^

i'm just a peanut butter kind of gal. ;)
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Broccoli! I want to like it but just can't!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    winter fruit, celery, carrots, peas, lima beans,tofu, tilapia, (a dirty fish)..cant think of anything else.
  • adamlb
    adamlb Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Olives. Horrible horrible things, and they seem to always get snuck in as a "default" ingredient! Same for mayonnaise, which I also can't stand and often gets added to sandwiches automatically and missed off the description :(
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mayo... I have always hated it.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Sushi
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    Bacon. I cannot stand bacon. It smells like chemicals. I won't let anyone fix it in my house, not even a houseguest. It makes me gag. And the smell of bacon lingers on for ages. It is simply a load of fat and chemicals in my opinion.
    [/quote
    ]Wow!!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    Mayo... I have always hated it.

Me too.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Marshmallows
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I can't stand nutella either. Nor do I like yoohoo's. Who drinks chocolate water? LOL

OMG Yoohoos are horrible! I had one for the first time when I was little... all my friends loved them. I took a drink and spit that crap right back out.

*shudder*
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Cant stand mayonaise or tuna.
  • jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    Eggs. Oysters.
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I'm probably the only full blooded italian that will EVER say this. but PIZZA, hate it. OH and pie, all pies Lol
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options

OMG Yoohoos are horrible! I had one for the first time when I was little... all my friends loved them. I took a drink and spit that crap right back out.

*shudder*

I didnt like Yoohoo...but my mom MADE me drink it whenever she bought it cause she'd get mad that she spent money on it (forgetting I didnt like it) I tried one a few years ago...omg it's STILL terrible.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    bell peppers: green, red, yellow, cooked, raw, roasted reds...hate 'em. And they are in EVERYTHING.

I agree!
  • jernigan51
    Options
    I HATE onions, mushrooms and coconut!
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sushi

I'm 100% with you on that. I can't STAND the stuff. The first time I tried it, it slipped off my chopsticks and went straight down my top, leaving a lovely trail of fishy soy sauce, and me red-faced in front of 20 classmates.
    Never again.
  • tiffett
    tiffett Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Don't crucify me. I HATE Bacon. The taste, the smell, everything.. Makes me gag!

the-wire-hands-up.gif

LOL :laugh: