Seeking Harmony and Striving to Live Joyfully

Options
Hi, all. I’ve been on MFP since last May, oscillating between obsessive 4-hour-a-day forum prowling and months of not logging at all. Depression absolutely got the best of me in 2011, but it will no more. My commitment has been renewed in 2012: this year is going to be THE year to make physical and mental health a priority, and to live joyfully. Harmony is my Word of the Year. I am looking for new friends that will be supportive and who will help me continue to believe in myself when my emotions are getting out of whack and all I want to do is sit on the couch, eat boneless wings, and watch “The Biggest Loser.” If you’re in the same boat and committed to making 2012 the Year of Fit, I would love to support each other on our journey towards harmony.

Replies

• duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Being your husband, I'll support you!!
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Harmony is a good thing! Just keep up that positive outlook and remember you are worth every second of work it takes to make you strong and healthy. :) Welcome my new friend.
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with your hubby! thought we were already friends, sorry, I'll add you!
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Harmony is an amazing thing and I fully support you!!!! You can lose the weight!!!! Anyone who needs support can add me!!!!
  • beyersar40
    beyersar40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I fully support this initiative! (Even though I am commenting so this boosted your popularity so you get more friends ;-)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Im here for ya Mallory!!!!!
  • tkkoelker
    tkkoelker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love you so much! You are encouraging me to live the same way! :)