New

Options
Hi, I am Susan, a very busy mom of 6 great kids. I am soon to be divorced and have let the stress of my situation allow me to gain weight that I had lost once before. I am wanting to start taking care of me, so that I will have the strength to take care of my family. I am cutting calories and carbs....and doing P90X, the gym and walking. I love walking with my music the best. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
Susan:smile:

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Susan, a very busy mom of 6 great kids. I am soon to be divorced and have let the stress of my situation allow me to gain weight that I had lost once before. I am wanting to start taking care of me, so that I will have the strength to take care of my family. I am cutting calories and carbs....and doing P90X, the gym and walking. I love walking with my music the best. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
    Susan:smile:

Sounds like you're off to a great start!!!
  • arashton
    arashton Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined today too and wanted to tell you that this site looks like it can be a great tool to help those who want to loose weight.

Going through what you are going through doesn't sound like a walk in the park, but I commend you on taking life into your own hands and making sure you are taken care of. That's a hard thing to come to grips with and your're doing it!!

Good for you! You can do it!

Arashton
    225956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Susanhs6
    Susanhs6 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks Guys! I am very happy to have found this site (thanks Michelle). I am very excited and ready to get fit.